For any queries or questions regarding the contents on this page please contact the club at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any safeguarding concerns please contact the Club Welfare Officer - Linda Roberts on 07890 915805.
Alternatively, you can email British Triathlon directly via email@example.com or call the NSPCC Safeguarding Children in Sport on 0808 800 5000.
Equality and Diversity Policy
As a club, CWTC will aim to adhere to and promote British Triathlon Federation’s Equality and Diversity Policy in the following ways:
- Take positive actions as an organisation to promote a change in attitudes and perceptions and to improve opportunities for everyone to participate in triathlon.
- Actively identify and reduce barriers to participation for under-represented groups in our community.
- To increase participation in triathlon in our community for all ages and abilities.
- To improve triathlon performance for all club members whatever their level.
- To provide an inclusive, welcoming club that meets the needs of its members.
- CWTC’s Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy
- Code of Ethics and Conduct for Coaches and Volunteers
- Self-Disclosure Form for Coaches and Volunteers
- Volunteer Reference Form
- Club Welfare Officer Job Description Form
Chairperson - Andrew George
Vice Chairperson - James Cairns
Secretary - Ben Newman
Treasurer - Lizzie Karn
Welfare Officer - Linda Roberts
H&S & Covid Officer - Adrian Karn
Youth Coordinator - Adam McCulloch
Junior Coordinator - Nicky McCulloch
Head Coach - Shaun Dowling
Swim Coordinator - Neil Bradfield(Lead)/Steve Hasler
Bike Coordinator - Mike Kent(Lead)/Adrian Karn
Run Coordinator - Stuart Wilson
Social Secretary - James Cairns
Team Events Coordinator - Richard Johnson
Membership Officer - Lizzie Karn
Web Master - Guy Reed